Sunday, June 14, 2020

Sunday Update #1

I'm still trying to figure out what do post regularly. For now, it will just be my current reads, 3d prints, my current binge watch and what's currently going on in my life.
So here it goes:


Currently Reading:

Both of these titles have been out for many years. Should be easy to get your hands on online or at the library in print or digitally.


Seventh Grave and No Body by Darynda Jones (ebook)

    This is the 7th book of a 13 book series (plus a few novellas). Charley Davidson is a private detective who just happens to see the dead and be THE "Grim Reaper" too. She works in an office over her dad's bar and assists her Uncle Bob in police cases. 

I've always enjoyed paranormal books and these have a humorous kick to them as well.

Here's a link to the author site: https://darynda.com/books



Ladies Night by Mary Kay Andrews (audible)

Main Character literally finds her husband with his pants down with her personal assistant. It's got a little romance and humor in it and times where i get aggravated at the characters and how they act.
I'm enjoying this audio. Since I haven't had to go to to work for the last 3 months due to the pandemic, I've been listening to it at night while falling asleep. Thankfully the audible app has a sleep timer. :)



3d Printing:

I bought a pack of 28 sample filaments that are not on spools. I'm attempting to find a printable spool that looks like it will hold the filament without tangling and unspooling.


What I've been watching:

Movies:
    The Clapper
    Sierra Burgess is a Loser

    Show:
Elementary -   contemporary Sherlock Holmes in New York with            
                                    female partner, Joan Watson.     
        
            Currently on season 4 episode 6.







Also, I'm reporting back to work on Monday, June 15th. So hopefully all goes well with opening the libraries up.

No comments:

Post a Comment