Friday, June 5, 2020

Reboot Maybe ??

A lot has happened in my life since i last posted. Well at least in the last couple years.

My parents took turns going into the hospital for a bit and then Hurricane Florence hit and flooded our house. It took a year living in an apartment before our house was complete and we could move back in.
It is slow going getting everything organized. You would think that with all this time at home during the pandemic it would be easy. It's not. I had surgery in February before the pandemic became a thing. Still trying to find ways to store what we could save from our house and finding the right way to organize and shelve things.

I'm not reading near as much as I used to but I am still reading. My GoodReads widget is always current.
I've been contemplating renaming the page as I do a lot of crafts and recently bought a 3d printer. So now I'm a crafty library chick.  :) Maybe one day I'll come up with a good name. For now... my site is TheReadShelf.com until October 2020. We will see what happens then.

As for crafts, I have been known to:

crochet
knit
kumihimo (Japanese braiding)
Cross stitch
Jewelry Making
and 'I'm sure a lot more too.

I've also been binge watching movies and shows on Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, Disney+, Vudu, MoviesAnywhere, and the Roku Channel.

I hope to go back to work soon as restrictions are continually lifted.
Hope all is well to those that read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment