Monday, June 29, 2015

Update and Accountability :)

Hello and Welcome to old and new followers.
I know it's been a really long time since I've posted regularly. Well, I'm here to hold myself accountable to read and review several new titles (or new to me) this summer.

Eeny Meeny by M.J. Arlidge
My Grandmother asked me to tell you she's sorry by Fredrik Backman
Chasing River by K.A. Tucker
College Bound by Lilia Ford
Secret Sister by Brenda Novak
Awake by Natasha Preston
Reckless by Priscilla West
Wrecked by Priscilla West
The Book of Speculation by Erika Swyler
Dirty Little Secrets by Erin Ashley Tanner
Mountain Cherries by Kim Law

Feel free to hold me accountable too. :)   I'm currently reading Eeny Meeny right now. It seems pretty good so far.

Also, I recently redid my header. Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment