Saturday, November 16, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #9

So It's been awhile since I've posted so I thought I'd go ahead and do another "Stacking the Shelves" 

So here's all my recent additions to my neverending TBR pile (BOOK CASE/NOOK!!!)

Nook Books: 

More than Fiends by Maureen Child
A Fiend In Need by Maureen Child
The Wronged Princess by Kae Elle Wheeler
Deja Dead by Kathy Reichs
A Fool's Gold Christmas by Susan Mallery
Bare Assests by M. L. Stephens
Falling for the Marine by Samanthe Beck 

Sourcebooks Publishing (won contest):

Autobiography of Jack the Ripper by James Carmac

Kindle Books: 

Baited Blood by Sue Ann Jaffarian
Bad News travels Fast by Gar Anthony Haywood
Night Owl by M. Pierce 
Welcome to Sugartown by Carmen Jenner


So I hope you enjoy and don't forget to check out other Stacking the Shelves posts on Tynga's site

No comments:

Post a Comment