Sunday, September 29, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #7 (and Weekly Watching #5)

 
Check out Tynga's Reviews for more information about how STS started.

Here's a recent listing of books I've added to my collection over the last couple of weeks. 

I've been slack in my reading this week. 

I bit the bullet and upgraded to the NOOK HD. 
Now that Nook uses Google Play, I can read now Kindle books on something other than my phone. :)


Nook Books: 
**Links are to the BN page for each title**




Kindle Book: 
**Link is to the amazon page for title**


***won in a contest at Fang-Freakin'-tastic Reviews*** 

TV/DVD Watching: 

Crossing Jordan Seasons 2-5 (on Netflix)


I did catch the New Season Premier Episodes of Castle and Grey's Anatomy as well.


What have you been reading/watching this week?

1 comment: