Sunday, August 18, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #4 and Weekly DVD Watching #2

Here's my latest stack. 

Check out how STS began at Tynga's Reviews.

Nook Books:
For I Have Sinned by Darynda Jones
Fool's Gold Cookbook (pre-order)
Single Witch's Survival Guide by Mindy Klasky

So I've watched a bunch of movies from my collection this week. 

The Frighteners
Little Black Book
The Visitor
Teen Witch
Becoming Jane
The Matchmaker
Crossroads
Wimbledon
Necessary Roughness 
The Devil Wears Prada

I'll admit that I watched half of these yesterday. Somewhat of an eclectic choice as you can see. I enjoyed all of them. I also finished up an audiobook and book so I have some reviews to write. 

What have you been up to this week? Get anything exciting to read? 

1 comment:

  1. I have been enjoying my second-to-last week of summer vacation and reading up a storm. Come see what I got this week at Inside of a Dog and Ms. Martin Teaches Media. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete