Sunday, August 4, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #2

Well I've collected a few books over the last couple of weeks so I thought I'd do another Stacking The Shelves. Check out how STS began at Tynga's Reviews.

Nook Books:
Divergent by Veronica Roth
Gotcha Detective Agency Mysteries by Jamie Lee Scott
After Math by Denise Grover Swank
Redesigned by Denise Grover Swank
Just One Kiss by Susan Mallery
Halfway There by Susan Mallery
Only Us by Susan Mallery
Almost Summer by Susan Mallery
Typist - Billionaire Novelest - Complete Series by Mimi Strong
Nomad by J. L. Bryan (won in a flash giveaway)

Paperback/Hardback:
Big Girl Panties by Stephanie Evanovich (Gift from author)
Days Gone Bad by Eric Asher (won from author along with a worrible)

2 comments:

  1. I'm waiting for my copy of Nomad to come. I hope it's as good as it sounds! Enjoy your haul!

    My STS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really good. I was up til 5am reading it the other day. :D lol

      Delete