Sunday, July 21, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #1

So I ran across Katie's Book Blog and saw this meme being done. Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews. I loved the idea of it so I thought I would give it a shot. I'm going to be listing all the books I've picked up this past 2 months for all of you to see. Most of them will be ebooks, but I've got a few paperbacks too. 


Nook Books:

Scavenger Hunt (A Finny Aletter Mystery #1) by Yvonne Montgomery
Celebromancy by Michael K Underwood
Sweet Contradiction by Peggy Martinez
Hush by Anne Frasier
Second Grave on the Left by Darynda Jones
Third Grave Dead Ahead by Darynda Jones
Fourth Grave Beneath My Feet Darynda Jones
Two of a Kind by Susan Mallery (Fool's Gold Series #12)
Pride Prejudice and the Perfect Match by Marilyn Brant
My Familiar Stranger by Victoria Danann (Black Swan #1)
Everly Gray: The Adventures Boxed Set (1/3) by L J Charles
Her Warriors' Three Wishes by Carrie Ann Ryan
Dust of My Wings by Carrie Ann Ryan
Recalled by Cambria Hebert
Murder in Vein by Sue Ann Jaffarian
The Negotiator by Dee Henderson (O'Malley Series #1)
A Death Displaced by Andrew Butcher (Paranormal Suspense/Contemporary Fantasy)
A Note Below by Andrew Butcher
A Blood Seduction by Pamela Palmer
Witch by Tim O'Rourke (A Sydney Hart Novel)

Paperback/Hardback:

Perfect Fling by Carly Phillips
Beguiled by Maureen Child
Diana Tregarde Investigations by Mercedes Lackey (trilogy)

Netgalley:

Dancing in the Dark by Keri Arthur
Deepest Night by Shana Abe
Three Little Words by Susan Mallery

4 comments:

  1. Great assortment of books. I just read The Deepest Night and enjoyed it. Please come see what I added to my stacks at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoyed Deepest Night as well. Now I have to track down the first one in the series.

      Thanks for stopping by and I'll come visit shortly.

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness, you'll definitely love the Charley Davidson series by Darynda Jones! Charley is just so funny and sassy. ;D
    Enjoy all your lovely books! (:

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the first CD book. Can't wait to read the rest. I'll stop by shortly to check your STS out.

      Delete