Sunday, May 5, 2013

Blog Reboot

So it's been a really long time since I've messed with my blog. Melanie, an old high school friend who I've recently reconnected with, asked me why I didn't have a blog. I mentioned that I did but had let it go as I didn't really have the heart to do reviews at the time. I've always had a really hard time trying to get my thoughts across in writing.

In the past I used this blog as a way to keep track of my reading. Several years ago I started using  GoodReads.com to do my tracking.

I'm updating the layout and links some and may try to "reboot" this blog. Not that I had much traffic on it. LOL

So we will see what I can do!!

Also, check out Melanie's reviews on Little Read Riding Hood

Beth

1 comment:

  1. Aw, Yay! I just saw this! I think you are doing great and the changes you have made really made a difference! Good job!

    ReplyDelete