Sunday, September 22, 2013

Review: Nightshifted by Cassie Alexander

Title: Nightshifted

Author: Cassie Alexander

Genre: Paranormal

Series: Edie Spence #1

Source: BN.com

My Rating:   ***4 Stars***

Book Blurb:  http://cassiealexander.com/books/nightshifted/

"Welcome to the secret wing of County Hospital—where vampires get transfusions, werewolves have silver allergies, and one nurse is in way over her head…"


My Thoughts: 

Ever wonder where the supernatural get medical attention? Well, Floor Y4 at County General is where they go and Edie Spence is the newest edition to the nursing staff. 
It's been mentioned a few times that it's rather a paranormal "Grey's Anatomy" and I can see that a bit. Edie gets herself in trouble with the Vampires and has to track down the one person who can help her win her case. This book has a little bit of a lot.... Vampires, Werewolves, Dragons, Zombies and Spirits to name a few. 
This was a good start for the series. Can't wait to pick up Moonshifted to see what happens to Edie and the gang next.
 

1 comment:

  1. My sister read this is and really enjoyed it. I can't wait to read it myself.

    ReplyDelete